Hey guys, are you lacking inspiration for Christmas wrapping! Well, here are a few ideas for giving the best presents ever:
A Little gift bag:
You will need -
a cellophane bag
bakers twine in various colours
- Open the cellophane bag and put the gift inside including the candy cane.
- Then add a sprinkling of glitter
- Close the bag
- Then gently shake the bag to disperse the glitter
- Next tie a bow around the bag and attach the gift tag
- There you have a really sweet gift.
You will need:
a candy cane
- Start by measuring how much twine you will need to cross the present.
- Tie a bow on the front
- Cello tape the white tissue paper flower to the present
- Stick on the candy cane
- Then write on the brown paper, who it is for!
or alternatively you can just tie the backers twine around the gift and attach a candy cane with cello tape like this..
Let me know if this was useful?