You will need...
White cotton material
Embellishments (ribbons, buttons, felt, lace)
A sewing machine or a needle and some thread
Template of a stocking
1. Start by cutting the two stocking pieces out of red felt and the two stocking pieces of white cotton. Here is the template I used
2. Then choose what design you would like to put on to your stocking, I chose some lace, a bit of red ribbon and a few buttons.
3. Sew your design on to a piece of red felt
4. Next place your designed stocking piece face up on top of the two white pieces of cotton and the back of the stocking at the bottom (it will look a bit like a sandwich).
Then sew half a cm around the edge of the stocking with sewing machine or use a needle and
At the top of the stocking only sew one piece of felt with one piece of white fabric like so..
5. Then attach either so string or a little bit of ribbon so you can hang it on the Christmas tree.
6. Remember you can adjust the sizes of the stockings if you fancy!
Let me know if you made this decoration?